These white metal caps feature a continuous thread (CT). Continuous thread caps feature a continuous single spiral and must be paired with containers with a CT finish. CT caps are not compatible with lug finish containers. For use with water-based applications that are nonreactive to polyethylene.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 11511
Active on Web Active Case Qty 700 Header 2 <H2> Includes a Pulp & Polyethylene Liner Include in Search Yes Long Description For use with water-based applications that are nonreactive to polyethylene. Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Technical Drawing X89-400M.pdf Why Choose Metal threaded caps are compatible with continuous thread (CT) containers and are not compatible with a lug finish. Included pulp & polyethylene liner is for use with water-based applications that are non-reactive to polyethylene. Material Type Aluminum Name 89-400 White Metal Threaded Caps Color White Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 89-400 White Metal Threaded Caps (Pulp & PE Liner) | Freund Container & Supply Meta Description For use with water-based applications that are nonreactive to polyethylene. Cap Size 89-400 Search Keywords X89400M, 89400, white, metal, threaded , caps, white caps, metal caps, threaded caps, white metal caps, white threaded caps, metal threaded caps, pulp liners, pe liners, pulp and pe liners Alt Image Name 89-400 White Metal Threaded Caps Cap Style Continuous Thread - Metal Lining Pulp & Poly Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Has Accessories Y Canonical Tag /metal-threaded-caps/ Color Family White Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 700 Grid_Material Type Aluminum Grid_Color White Grid_Cap Size 89-400 Grid_Cap Style Continuous Thread - Metal Grid_Lining Pulp & Poly Selection_Color White Selection_Cap Size 89-400 Selection_Lining Pulp & Poly Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 699 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price .71 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 700 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 1399 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price .57 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 1400 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price .54
Item #: X89-400M