20-400 Black PP Child Resistant Dropper Caps - X792BLK
Item #: X792BLK
Our 20-400 Black PP Plastic Child-Resistant Dropper Caps require two separate motions to open, push down and twist. Pair with plastic bottles to create child-resistant packaging that keeps children away from products that are harmful to them. For use with plastic bottles only. Please note: this cap should be tested with your container to ensure compliance with CPSC child-resistant packaging requirements.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 4921
Active on Web Active Case Qty 1600 Header 2 <H2> 2.67in Glass Pipette Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Why Choose Require two separate motions to open, push down and twist. For use with plastic bottles only. Includes glass pipette. This cap should be tested with your container to ensure compliance with CPSC child-resistant packaging requirements. Material Type PP Name 20-400 Black PP Child Resistant Dropper Caps Description 2.67in Pipette Color Black Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 20-400 Black PP Plastic Child Resistant Dropper Caps (2.67in Glass Pipette) Meta Description Our 20-400 Black PP Plastic Child Resistant Dropper Caps require two separate motions to open, push down and twist. Cap Size 20-400 Search Keywords X792BLK, child, child resistant, child proof, child resistant dropper caps, childproof, child resistant caps, child resistant droppers, childproof droppers, dropper, eye droppers, dropper caps, plastic droppers, plastic dropper bottles, dropper tops, Alt Image Name 20-400 Black PP Child Resistant Dropper Caps Use With 1 oz plastic bottles Child Resistant Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /20-400-black-pp-child-resistant-dropper-caps/ Color Family Black Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 1600 Grid_Material Type PP Grid_Description 2.67in Pipette Grid_Color Black Grid_Cap Size 20-400 Grid_Use With 1 oz plastic bottles Icon_Child Resistant Y Selection_Description 2.67in Pipette Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 1599 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price .53 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 1600 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 3199 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price .47 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 3200 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price .39
Item #: X792BLK