Give your packaging that custom touch you've been looking for at an unbeatable price with our Black Caps. The fine ribbing of these caps helps wet fingers open shampoos, soaps and other products that are non reactive to polyethylene.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 5014
Active on Web Active Case Qty 4500 Header 2 <H2> Includes a F217 Foam Liner Include in Search Yes Long Description Give your packaging that custom touch you've been looking for at an unbeatable price with our Black Caps. The fine ribbing of these caps helps wet fingers open shampoos, soaps and other products that are non reactive to polyethylene. Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type PP Name 24-400 Black PP Plastic Ribbed Screw Top Caps (Foam Liner) Color Black Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 24-400 Black PP Plastic Ribbed Screw Top Caps (Foam Liner) | Freund Container Meta Description Give your packaging that custom touch you've been looking for at an unbeatable price with our Black Caps. Cap Size 24-400 Alt Image Name 24-400 Black PP Plastic Ribbed Screw Top Caps (Foam Liner) Cap Style Continuous Thread - PP Lining PE Foam Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Has Accessories Y Canonical Tag /pp-plastic-screw-top-caps/ Color Family Black Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 4500 Grid_Material Type PP Grid_Color Black Grid_Cap Size 24-400 Grid_Cap Style Continuous Thread - PP Grid_Lining PE Foam Selection_Color Black Selection_Cap Size 24-400 Selection_Lining PE Foam Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 4499 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price .08 Pricing Break 1 Sale Price .05 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 4500 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 8999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price .06 Pricing Break 2 Sale Price .04 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 9000 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price .05 Pricing Break 3 Sale Price .03
Item #: X24-400BLK