15-425 Black Phenolic Cap with Polycone Liner
Phenolic caps are chemically inert and have a high heat tolerance. Cap includes a polyethylene cone liners (polycone). This liner is cone shaped and provides a seal between the top of the cap and inside diameter of the bottle creating a tight seal to prevent leakage. These oil-resistant plastic liners prevent air and moisture from entering the bottle, thus preserving the product housed inside. Polycone liners also aid the preservation of beer, wine, and alcohol.
Additional Product Information:
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.