24in Handle Mobile Utility Carts - WRC-2436-3
Item #: WRC-2436-3
The Wire Utility Cart has three wire shelves. It is a mobile unit with four casters. The unit's u-handles allow it to be pushed from either side. These include food service purposes, maintenance work and hospital applications. Features: This Wire Utility Cart can be used in a variety of operations. Each of these can swivel and two of them have brakes. Utility cart has a total of four donut bumpers. Shipping weight of 49lbs. Can bear loads up to 800lbs.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> L 24in x W 36in x H 40in Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name 24in Handle Mobile Utility Carts Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 24in Handle Mobile Utility Carts | Freund Container & Supply Meta Description The Wire Utility Cart has three wire shelves. It is a mobile unit with four casters. Search Keywords WRC24363, Alt Image Name 24in Handle Mobile Utility Carts Length 24 in Width 36 in Height 40 in # of Shelves 3 Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /wrc-2436-3-24-handle-mobile-utility-carts/ Drop Ship Y Grid_Length 24 in Grid_Width 36 in Grid_Height 40 in Grid_# of Shelves 3 Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 187.27
Item #: WRC-2436-3