UN Rated 4G Hazmat Corrugated Shipping Systems w/ PVC Coated Boston Round Bottle and Foam Pack - 358UN
UN Rated 4G Hazmat Corrugated Shipping Systems with PVC Coated Boston Round Bottle and Foam Pack
Ship and store dangerous chemicals and hazardous products with confidence with this UN Rated 4G Shipping System. These shippers include one PVC coated 16 oz amber Boston Round bottle, 28mm Teflon lined phenolic cap and foam cushioning to protect the bottle. This packaging system is suitable for Packing Group I, II, and III liquids and meets ISTA Procedure 1A requirements. The bottle’s PVC coating offers additional protection in the event that breakage occurs. Bottle and cap have passed hydrostatic pressure tests up to 95 kPa. Kits arrive fully assembled. Full contents include: bottle, phenolic cap, Teflon liner, foam insert, liner bag, tape, and UN marked fiberboard box.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.