Thermo Scientific Samco Clicktainer 90 ml PP Plastic Leakproof Specimen Vial - 3122B01GRN
Thermo Scientific™ Samco™ Clicktainer™ 90 ml PP Plastic Leakproof Vial with Green Cap
Thermo Scientific™ Samco™ Clicktainer™ Vials offer a unique click seal system for simple sample collection and secure transport - ensuring both sample protection and user safety. This 90 ml vial features a 53 mm wide mouth designed for ease of sample collection and management. The included green Clicktainer™ cap provides visual, audible and tactile indication that the cap is closed. The safe tab design on the Clicktainer™ cap reduces the risk of tear to gloves or break off during use and the knurls on cap and vial base make the container easy to handle with gloved hands. When the vial and Clicktainer™ cap are used together, this container provides excellent leakproof performance.
Thermo Scientific™ Samco™ Clicktainer™ Vials are pneumatic transport tested, so they are ideal for use in hospital pneumatic transport systems. The polypropylene plastic vial provides excellent clarity with easy-to-see graduations, making it easy to identify samples within the vial. Graduations are debossed, meaning the outside surface is smooth making for ease when labeling. Graduations are marked every 10 ml. The stackable design optimizes sample storage space.
Samco™ Clicktainer™ Vials are suited for the collection of fluids, solids, and powders in everyday clinical, industrial, and research sample handling and transportation.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.