300 lb Black Rubbermaid Utility Carts - TC2300
Item #: TC2300
The Rubbermaid name says it all. Rubbermaid Utility Carts are built to be functional and rugged. Structural foam construction ensures carts will not rust, chip, peel, and resist dents. Rounded corners help to protect walls and furniture. Rubbermaid Utility Carts feature 5" diameter, non-marking casters (2 fixed and 2 swivel) for easy maneuvering. Tray-Shelf Carts keep items from falling off the cart and allow for greater organization. Flat-Shelf Carts are perfect for moving oversized items. Black, Beige and Red are also available (call customer service for pricing and availability).
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 5 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name 300 lb Black Rubbermaid Utility Carts Color Black Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Utility Carts - Rubbermaid | Freund Container & Supply Meta Description Freund Containers suppliers of glass, metal and plastic jars, bottles and containers with lids for manufacturing and hobby use. Meta Keywords HEAVY-DUTY UTILITY CARTS - Freund Container Alt Image Name RUBBERMAID UTILITY CARTS Length 34 in Width 16 in Height 31.2 in Max Load 300 lbs # of Shelves 2 Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /tc2300-300-lb-black-rubbermaid-utility-carts/ Color Family Black Drop Ship Y Grid_Color Black Grid_Length 34 in Grid_Width 16 in Grid_Height 31.2 in Grid_Max Load 300 lbs Grid_# of Shelves 2 Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 243.68
Item #: TC2300