Large Oxygen Bleached Fusible Paper Tea Bags 3 7/8in X 5 3/16in - TB2
Item #: TB2
Tea bag paper is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the abacá plant, cellulose, and thermoplastic fibers, making it strong and durable with a high wet strength. The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins. Compliant for all food standards, including organic. Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin. To fill and seal: Separate along perforations, fill with desired ingredients, and press the open edges closed using an ordinary iron on the cotton setting.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 6350
Active on Web Active Case Qty 5000 Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type Paper Name Large Oxygen Bleached Fusible Paper Tea Bags 3 7/8in X 5 3/16in Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Large Oxygen Bleached Fusible Paper Tea Bags | Freund Container Meta Description Large oxygen bleached paper tea bags are perfect for holding your loose leaf teas. Tea bags measure 3 7/8in X 5 3/16in. Sold in individual or case quantities! Size Large Search Keywords TB2 Large Oxygen Bleached Fusible Paper Tea Bags 3 7/8in X 5 3/16in Alt Image Name Large Oxygen Bleached Fusible Paper Tea Bags 3 7/8in X 5 3/16in Length 5.2 in Width 3.9 in Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /oxygen-bleached-fusible-paper-tea-bags/ Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 5000 Grid_Material Type Paper Grid_Size Large Grid_Length 5.2 in Grid_Width 3.9 in Selection_Size Large Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 99 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price .10 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 100 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 499 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price .08 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 500 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price .07
Item #: TB2