The .125 oz Green Glass Vial & Plastic Applicator Rod is handy and versatile for small amounts of product or samples. The applicator rod makes dispensing your product neat and easy. Includes 13/425 Black Cap with Plastic Applicator Rod. Sold by the each.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 2377
Active on Web Active Case Qty 3456 Header 2 <H2> Includes a Black Phenolic Cap w/ Plastic Applicator Rod Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type Glass Name 0.125 oz Green Glass Vials (Plastic Applicator Rod) Capacity 1 Dram (4 ml) Color Green Cap Color Black Shape Round Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 0.125 oz Green Glass Vials (Plastic Applicator Rod) Meta Description 0.125 oz Green Glass Vials (Plastic Applicator Rod) is versatile when handling small amounts of product or samples. In Stock for you today. Cap Size 13-425 Search Keywords SG18R SG1/8R Alt Image Name 0.125 oz Green Glass Vials (Plastic Applicator Rod) Cap Style Applicator Rod Diameter 0.6 in Height 1.8 in UV Resistant Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Has Accessories Y Canonical Tag /sg18r-0-125-oz-green-glass-vials-plastic-applicator-rod/ Color Family Green Std Capacity in Oz. 0.125 Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 3456 Grid_Material Type Glass Grid_Capacity 1 Dram (4 ml) Grid_Color Green Grid_Cap Color Black Grid_Shape Round Grid_Cap Size 13-425 Grid_Cap Style Applicator Rod Grid_Diameter 0.6 in Grid_Height 1.8 in Icon_UV Resistant Y Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 143 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 1.78 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 144 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 3455 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 1.38 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 3456 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price 1.04
Item #: SG18R