Environmental inPacking List Enclosedin Envelopes - PQGREEN12
Item #: PQGREEN12
These "green" envelopes are made from 100% recycled green tinted polyethylene and are manufactured using solar energy. Pre-printed with the recycled content and renewable energy statement. Pressure sensitive packing list envelopes secure and protect documents that are attached to the outside of shipments. Hot melt adhesive backing provides strong adhesion to paper and corrugated products. Envelopes open along the first dimension.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 5 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Case Qty 1000 Include in Search Yes Price Display Case Price Each 1 Quantity Per UOM 1000 Material Type PE Name Environmental inPacking List Enclosedin Envelopes Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Environmental inPacking List Enclosedin Envelopes | Freund Container Meta Description These ingreenin envelopes are made from 100% recycled green tinted polyethylene and are manufactured using solar energy. Alt Image Name Environmental inPacking List Enclosedin Envelopes Length 4.5 in Height 5.5 in Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /pqgreen12-environmental-packing-list-enclosed-envelopes/ Drop Ship Y Grid_Case Qty 1000 Grid_Material Type PE Grid_Length 4.5 in Grid_Height 5.5 in Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 4 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 50.20 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 5 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 45.64 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 10 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price 41.83
Item #: PQGREEN12