PP Plastic Round Containers with Snap-Lock Lid
Snap-Lock Containers are molded from freezer-grade FDA approved polypropylene with polyethylene lids. Under normal conditions, containers may be steam-sterilized, hot-filled, and fast-frozen, without affecting their strength and performance. Snap-lock Lid design ensures a positive seal that reseals tightly time after time. Containers nest for easy storage.
Is PP right for me?
Polypropylene (PP) is virtually unbreakable and chemical resistant with good heat resistant qualities. PP works well to preserve the flavors of dried foods such as herbs and spices. Commonly used for personal care, foods, pharmaceutical and chemicals.
Additional Product Information:
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.