45 gal Steel Pesticide Cabinets - PEST45
Item #: PEST45
Pesticide Safety Storage Cabinet, 45 Gal. Green, Two Door, Manual Close, provides needed protection for companies who specialize in lawn care, golf course management, agricultural interests or who handle and store pesticides and poisons. Includes large FLAMMABLE - KEEP FIRE AWAY and PESTICIDES label. PEST cabinets meets NFPA Code 30 and OSHA requirements.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type Steel Name 45 gal Steel Pesticide Cabinets Description Standard, 2 Door, Manual-Close Capacity 45 gal (170 L) Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 45 gal Pesticide Cabinets - Steel | Freund Container Meta Description Pesticide Safety Storage Cabinet, 45 Gal. Green, Two Door, Manual Close, provides needed protection for companies who specialize in lawn care, golf course manag Search Keywords Pesticide Cabinets - Freund Container Alt Image Name 45 gal Steel Pesticide Cabinets Brand Eagle Width 43 in Depth 18 in Shelf Depth 14.75 in Height 65 in # of Shelves 2 Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /steel-pesticide-cabinets/ Std Capacity in Oz. 5760 Drop Ship Y Grid_Material Type Steel Grid_Description Standard, 2 Door, Manual-Close Grid_Capacity 45 gal (170 L) Grid_Brand Eagle Grid_Width 43 in Grid_Depth 18 in Grid_Shelf Depth 14.75 in Grid_Height 65 in Grid_# of Shelves 2 Selection_Capacity 45 gal (170 L) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 1062.20
Item #: PEST45