4 gal Poly Pesticide Safety Storage Cabinets - PEST-P04
Item #: PEST-P04
The Poly Pesticide Safety Storage Cabinet is a non-metallic design constructed of 100% high density polyethylene (HDPE) for excellent resistance to harmful acid vapors and spills, and provides needed protection for companies who specialize in lawn care, golf course management, agricultural interests or who handle and store pesticides and poisons. Includes large FLAMMABLE - KEEP FIRE AWAY and PESTICIDES label. Cabinet features internal and top sump capacities of at least 1 gallon, adjustable poly shelves, storage for smaller containers in the doors, lockable doors and two 2-inch poly vents with caps. Poly cabinets have a smooth finish for ease of cleaning. One Door, Manual Close.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> Bench Top Poly, 1 Door, Manual-Close Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type HDPE Name 4 gal Poly Pesticide Safety Storage Cabinets Description Bench Top Poly, 1 Door, Manual-Close Capacity 4 gal (15 L) Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 4 gal Poly Pesticide Safety Storage Cabinets | Freund Container Meta Description The Poly Pesticide Safety Storage Cabinet is a non-metallic design constructed of 100% high density polyethylene (HDPE) for excellent resistance to harmful acid Search Keywords PESTP04, Alt Image Name 4 gal Poly Pesticide Safety Storage Cabinets Brand Eagle Width 18 in Depth 18 in Shelf Depth 12 in Height 22 in # of Shelves 1 Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /poly-pesticide-cabinets/ Std Capacity in Oz. 512 Drop Ship Y Grid_Material Type HDPE Grid_Description Bench Top Poly, 1 Door, Manual-Close Grid_Capacity 4 gal (15 L) Grid_Brand Eagle Grid_Width 18 in Grid_Depth 18 in Grid_Shelf Depth 12 in Grid_Height 22 in Grid_# of Shelves 1 Selection_Capacity 4 gal (15 L) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 505.70
Item #: PEST-P04