6 oz Natural HDPE Singlewall Jar & Black Lid - NAT4B
Item #: NAT4B
The 6 oz. Natural HDPE Plastic Single Wall Jar with Black Lid provides impact resistance with some flexibility. Includes 70/400 PP Smooth Black Cap with Foam Liner. Sold by the each.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 1427
Active on Web Active Case Qty 400 Include in Search Yes Label Panel Shape Rectangular Pallet Qty 6000 Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Technical Drawing 3301B04-B-STRAIGHT-GENERAL-HDPE.pdf Material Type HDPE Name 6 oz Natural HDPE Singlewall Jar & Black Lid Description Straight Sided Capacity 6 oz (177 ml) Color White Cap Color Black Shape Round Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 6 oz Natural HDPE Singlewall Jar & Black Lid | Freund Container Meta Description The 6 oz. Natural HDPE Plastic Singlewall Jar with Black Lid provides impact resistance with some flexibility.Includes 70/400 PP Smooth Black Cap with Foam Line Cap Size 70-400 Alt Image Name 6 OZ NATURAL HDPE PLASTIC SINGLEWALL JAR W/ BLACK LID 70/400 Cap Style Continuous Thread Lining Foam Diameter 2.9 in Label Panel Dimensions 8.824in w x 1.375in h Height 2.4 in Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /6-oz-hdpe-single-wall-jar-with-cap/ Color Family White Std Capacity in Oz. 6 Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 400 Grid_Label Panel Shape Rectangular Grid_Pallet Qty 6000 Grid_Material Type HDPE Grid_Description Straight Sided Grid_Capacity 6 oz (177 ml) Grid_Color White Grid_Cap Color Black Grid_Shape Round Grid_Cap Size 70-400 Grid_Cap Style Continuous Thread Grid_Lining Foam Grid_Diameter 2.9 in Grid_Label Panel Dimensions 8.824in w x 1.375in h Grid_Height 2.4 in Selection_Cap Color Black Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 399 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price .64 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 400 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price .52
Item #: NAT4B