Manual Thermal PVC Capsuling Unit
Ideal uses include wine, spirits, and olive oil bottles. This capsuling unit is intended for manual use with a bench. Works with thermoshrink PVC capsules up to 35 mm diameter and 60 mm long. Can be used on glass bottles 1/2 liter (500 ml) to 2 liters (2000 ml). Easy operation takes only a few steps and requires minimal operator training.
- The operator sets the bottle with a loose capsule onto the container receptacle.
- The operator pulls the handle down to lower the capsuling unit onto the top of the bottle.
- The unit shrinks the capsule onto the bottle top.
- The operator retrieves the capped bottle.
Machine allows capsulating of up to 400 bottles per hour (depending on operator speed).
- Bottle neck diameter: 42 mm (1.6") maximum
- Bottle base diameter: 180 mm (7") maximum
- Bottle height: 180 mm (7") to 360 mm (14")
- Machine boxed size: 19.7" x 35.5" x 7.9"
- Machine boxed weight: 27.5 lbs
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 14 days.