Fine ribbed turret style closure with a 24-410 finish and a 0.13" orifice.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Case Qty 2000 Include in Search Yes Long Description Fine ribbed turret style closure with a 24-410 finish and a 0.13" orifice. Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Why Choose Spout pivots open to dispense product and can be returned to closed position when stored. Material Type PP Name 24-410 Black PP Plastic Pivot Spout Caps (Unlined) Description Land Seal Color Black Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 Orifice 0.13 in PageTitle 24-410 Black PP Plastic Pivot Spout Caps (Unlined) | Freund Container Meta Description Find 24-410 Black PP Plastic Pivot Spout Caps (Unlined) at wholesale prices. Fast shipping & excellent service! Cap Size 24-410 Search Keywords LT125, polypropylene, black caps, plastic caps, caps, flip caps, spout caps, dispensing caps, dispenser caps, Alt Image Name 24-410 Black PP Plastic Pivot Spout Caps (Unlined) Cap Style Pivot Spout Lining Unlined Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /plastic-pivot-spout-caps/ Color Family Black Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 2000 Grid_Material Type PP Grid_Description Land Seal Grid_Color Black Grid_Orifice 0.13 in Grid_Cap Size 24-410 Grid_Cap Style Pivot Spout Grid_Lining Unlined Selection_Color Black Selection_Cap Size 24-410 Selection_Material Type PP Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 1999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price .26 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 2000 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 3999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price .20 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 4000 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price .15
Item #: LT125