Fine ribbed turret style closure with a 24-410 finish and a 0.13" orifice.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 8377
Active on Web Active Case Qty 2000 Include in Search Yes Long Description Fine ribbed turret style closure with a 24-410 finish and a 0.13" orifice. Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Why Choose Spout pivots open to dispense product and can be returned to closed position when stored. Material Type PP Name 24-410 Black PP Plastic Pivot Spout Caps (Unlined) Description Land Seal Color Black Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 Orifice 0.13 in PageTitle 24-410 Black PP Plastic Pivot Spout Caps (Unlined) | Freund Container Meta Description Find 24-410 Black PP Plastic Pivot Spout Caps (Unlined) at wholesale prices. Fast shipping & excellent service! Cap Size 24-410 Search Keywords LT125, polypropylene, black caps, plastic caps, caps, flip caps, spout caps, dispensing caps, dispenser caps, Alt Image Name 24-410 Black PP Plastic Pivot Spout Caps (Unlined) Cap Style Pivot Spout Lining Unlined Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /plastic-pivot-spout-caps/ Color Family Black Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 2000 Grid_Material Type PP Grid_Description Land Seal Grid_Color Black Grid_Orifice 0.13 in Grid_Cap Size 24-410 Grid_Cap Style Pivot Spout Grid_Lining Unlined Selection_Color Black Selection_Cap Size 24-410 Selection_Material Type PP Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 1999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price .26 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 2000 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 3999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price .20 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 4000 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price .16
Item #: LT125