55 gal Silver Stainless Steel Closed Head UN Rated Drums - KA588
Item #: KA588
Skolnik Stainless Steel Drums offer an ideal solution for products requiring drum purity and compatibility of materials, depending on their composition. Due to unique properties, these drums can outperform carbon steel drums in terms of corrosion resistance, tensile strength and reusability. Skolnik Stainless Steel Drums are available in stainless types 304, 316 and 409, as well as a variety of gauges and sizes. Skolnik Drums produced in compliance with UN and DOT regulations are also available.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 15 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> Dia 22.5in x H 33in Include in Search Yes Pallet Qty 8 Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type Stainless Steel Name 55 gal Silver Stainless Steel Closed Head UN Rated Drums Description Grade 304-2B Capacity 55 gal (208 L) Color Silver Shape Round Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 55 gal Steel Closed Head UN Rated Drums | Freund Container Meta Description Skolnik Stainless Steel Drums offer an ideal solution for products requiring drum purity and compatibility of materials, depending on their composition. Alt Image Name 55 gal Silver Stainless Steel Closed Head UN Rated Drums Diameter 22.5 in Height 33 in UN Markings Liquid UN1A1/X1.8/550 FDA Y UN_Rated Y Thickness 1.5/1.5/1.5 mm Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Has Accessories Y Canonical Tag /stainless-steel-closed-head-un-rated-drums-w-rolling-hoops/ Color Family Silver Std Capacity in Oz. 7040 Drop Ship Y Grid_Pallet Qty 8 Grid_Material Type Stainless Steel Grid_Description Grade 304-2B Grid_Capacity 55 gal (208 L) Grid_Color Silver Grid_Shape Round Grid_Diameter 22.5 in Grid_Height 33 in Grid_UN Markings Liquid UN1A1/X1.8/550 Grid_Thickness 1.5/1.5/1.5 mm Icon_FDA Y Icon_UN_Rated Y Selection_Capacity 55 gal (208 L) Selection_Thickness 1.5/1.5/1.5 mm Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 7 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 846.77 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 8 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 795.45
Item #: KA588