30 gal Silver Stainless Steel Open Head UN Rated Drums (Bolt & Nut Ring Lid) - KA302
Item #: KA302
Skolnik Stainless Steel Drums offer an ideal solution for products requiring drum purity and compatibility of materials, depending on their composition. Due to unique properties, these drums can outperform carbon steel drums in terms of corrosion resistance, tensile strength and reusability. Skolnik Stainless Steel Drums are available in stainless types 304, 316 and 409, as well as a variety of gauges and sizes. Skolnik Drums produced in compliance with UN and DOT regulations are also available.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 15 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Header 2 <H2> Dia 18.3in x H 27.5in Include in Search Yes Pallet Qty 15 Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type Stainless Steel Name 30 gal Silver Stainless Steel Open Head UN Rated Drums (Bolt & Nut Ring Lid) Capacity 30 gal (113 L) Color Silver Shape Round Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 30 gal Steel Open Head UN Rated Drums (Bolt & Nut Ring) | Freund Container Meta Description Skolnik Stainless Steel Drums offer an ideal solution for products requiring drum purity and compatibility of materials, depending on their composition. Alt Image Name 30 gal Silver Stainless Steel Open Head UN Rated Drums (Bolt & Nut Ring Lid) Cap Style Bolt & Nut Ring Diameter 18.3 in Height 27.5 in UN Markings Liquid UN1A2/Y1.5/150 UN Markings Solid UN1A2/X225/S UN_Rated Y Thickness 1.5/1.2/1.2 mm Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /stainless-steel-open-head-un-rated-drums-with-rolling-hoops/ Color Family Silver Std Capacity in Oz. 3840 Drop Ship Y Grid_Pallet Qty 15 Grid_Material Type Stainless Steel Grid_Capacity 30 gal (113 L) Grid_Color Silver Grid_Shape Round Grid_Cap Style Bolt & Nut Ring Grid_Diameter 18.3 in Grid_Height 27.5 in Grid_UN Markings Liquid UN1A2/Y1.5/150 Grid_UN Markings Solid UN1A2/X225/S Grid_Thickness 1.5/1.2/1.2 mm Icon_UN_Rated Y Selection_Capacity 30 gal (113 L) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 14 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 548.39 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 15 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 515.15
Item #: KA302