3in X 5.5in Cardboard Disposable Coin Collection Cans - F89
Item #: F89
Gather funds for your charity, save for a rainy day or safely collect used knife blades in our disposable coin collection can. Fiber coin collection can has a slotted metal top and attached white label. Non-removable metal bottom; must be cut open to access contents. Slot measures 1/8" x 1-1/2".
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 5344
Active on Web Active Case Qty 100 Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type Cardboard Name 3in X 5.5in Cardboard Disposable Coin Collection Cans Description Disposable Color White Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 3in X 5.5in Cardboard Disposable Coin Collection Cans | Freund Containe Meta Description Gather funds for your charity in these Coin Collection Cans (Banks). Good selection & wholesale prices. Meta Keywords COIN COLLECTION CANS - Freund Container Search Keywords Coin Bank Banks Alt Image Name 3in X 5.5in Cardboard Disposable Coin Collection Cans Diameter 3 in Height 5.5 in Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /cardboard-coin-collection-cans/ Color Family White Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 100 Grid_Material Type Cardboard Grid_Description Disposable Grid_Color White Grid_Diameter 3 in Grid_Height 5.5 in Selection_Description Disposable Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 99 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price .82 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 100 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price .74
Item #: F89