10 dram (37 ml) Clear Polystyrene Plastic Vials (Metal Cap) - F1249
Item #: F1249
Our range of crystal-clear polystyrene Vials is exceeded only by the number of uses you can find for them. They're transparent, lightweight, and shipped complete with attached polyethylene Snap Caps. Spider egg specimens, gum balls and crime scene evidence are just a start to the possibilities. F1249 has a nickel plated screw cap.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 1324
Active on Web Active Case Qty 600 Header 2 <H2> Includes Silver Metal Screw Top Cap Include in Search Yes Pallet Qty 18000 Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Technical Drawing F1249-SCREW-VIAL-PS.pdf Material Type PS Name 10 dram (37 ml) Clear Polystyrene Plastic Vials (Metal Cap) Capacity 10 dram (37 ml) Color Clear Shape Round Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 10 dram (37 ml) Clear Polystyrene Vials (Metal Cap) | Freund Container Meta Description Our range of crystal-clear polystyrene Vials is exceeded only by the number of uses you can find for them. Search Keywords Plastic Vials - PS - Freund Container & Supply Alt Image Name 10 dram (37 ml) Clear Polystyrene Plastic Vials (Metal Cap) Cap Style Continuous Thread Diameter 1.26 in Height 3 in Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /clear-polystyrene-plastic-vials-with-cap/ Color Family Clear Std Capacity in Oz. 1.25 Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 600 Grid_Pallet Qty 18000 Grid_Material Type PS Grid_Capacity 10 dram (37 ml) Grid_Color Clear Grid_Shape Round Grid_Cap Style Continuous Thread Grid_Diameter 1.26 in Grid_Height 3 in Selection_Capacity 10 dram (37 ml) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 599 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 1.26 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 600 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 17999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 1.02 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 18000 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price .88
Item #: F1249