The .25 oz. Cobalt Blue Glass Vial with Dropper holds small amounts of your product with a stylish look and brilliant blue hue. Includes 15/425 Black Dropper Cap with Rubber Bulb and Glass Pipette. Sold by the each.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 4
Active on Web Active Case Qty 1584 Header 2 <H2> Includes a Black Rubber Bulb Dropper Cap w/ Glass Pipette Include in Search Yes Long Description The .25 oz. Cobalt Blue Glass Vial with Dropper holds small amounts of your product with a stylish look and brilliant blue hue.<ul><li>Includes 15/425 Black Dropper Cap with Rubber Bulb and Glass Pipette</li><li>Sold by the each</li></ul> Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type Glass Name 0.25 oz Cobalt Blue Glass Vials (Black Dropper Cap) Description Glass Pipette Capacity 2 dram (7.4 ml) Color Blue Cap Color Black Shape Round Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 0.25 oz Cobalt Blue Glass Vials (Black Dropper Cap) Meta Description 0.25 oz Cobalt Blue Glass Vials (Black Dropper Cap) provides UV filtering properties perfect for protecting light-sensitive materials. Includes 13/425 Dropper C Cap Size 15-425 Search Keywords CB14D, .25 oz Cobalt Blue Glass vial dropper, dropper, droppers, vial dropper, .25 oz dropper, .25 oz droppers, blue dropper Alt Image Name 0.25 oz Cobalt Blue Glass Vials (Black Dropper Cap) Cap Style Dropper Diameter 0.7 in Dip Tube Length 2.4 in Height 2.4 in Dispense Per Stroke 0.2 ml Recyclable Y UV Resistant Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Has Accessories Y Canonical Tag /cb14d-0-25-oz-cobalt-blue-glass-vials-black-dropper-cap/ Color Family Blue Std Capacity in Oz. 0.25 Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 1584 Grid_Material Type Glass Grid_Description Glass Pipette Grid_Capacity 2 dram (7.4 ml) Grid_Color Blue Grid_Cap Color Black Grid_Shape Round Grid_Cap Size 15-425 Grid_Cap Style Dropper Grid_Diameter 0.7 in Grid_Dip Tube Length 2.4 in Grid_Height 2.4 in Grid_Dispense Per Stroke 0.2 ml Icon_Recyclable Y Icon_UV Resistant Y Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 143 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 3.06 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 144 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 1583 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 2.38 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 1584 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price 1.78
Item #: CB14D