Manual Induction Sealer for 60 to 130 mm Caps
High efficiency, handheld sealers provide highly accurate, economical sealing in a wide variety of settings. Simply place the wand over the cap, press the button and the sealer does the rest. Sealers are compatible with 3M, Tri-Seal, Top Seal, Enercon and a wide variety of other induction foil seal manufacturers. Our manual induction sealer is for use on plastic and glass containers with flat threaded caps. This handheld sealer is easy to use and store in your facility. Optimally used in small to medium production facilities or as a backup to larger continuous systems and can seal between 20-40 cpm depending on operator speed and container characteristics. This item has a 15 day return period.
- Maximum distance between cap surface and top of container: 3 cm
- Cycle actuation: thumb switch
- Control panel
- Master On/Off Switch
- Fuse protection
- Current electrical charge digital display
- Sealing time digital display (seconds and tens of seconds)
- Automatic overheat protection fuse and alarm with automatic cool down reset feature
- Automatic over current alarm engages if excessive distance between horn and substrate is applied
- Electrical: 220V/50-60HZ
- Horn Power: 600W
- Dimensions: 13" x 12" x 6"
- Machine Weight: 11 Lbs (5 Kg)
- Boxed Dimensions: 21" x 19" x 10"
- Boxed Weight: 15 lbs
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.