Manual Induction Sealer for 15 to 35 mm Plastic Caps
Our manual induction sealer is for use on plastic containers with plastic flat threaded caps. This handheld sealer is easy to use and store in your facility. Optimally used in small to medium production facilities or as a backup to larger continuous systems and can seal between 20-40 cpm depending on operator speed and container characteristics. This item has a 15 day return period.
- Maximum distance between cap surface and top of container: 3 cm
- Cycle actuation: thumb switch
- Control panel
- Master On/Off Switch
- Fuse protection
- Current electrical charge digital display
- Sealing time digital display (seconds and tens of seconds)
- Automatic overheat protection fuse and alarm with automatic cool down reset feature
- Automatic over current alarm engages if excessive distance between horn and substrate is applied
- Electrical: 110V/50-60HZ
- Horn Power: 500W
- Control Unit Size: 13 inches
- Dimensions: 13" x 12" x 6"
- Machine Weight: 11 Lbs (5 Kg)
- Boxed Dimensions: 21" x 19" x 10"
- Boxed Weight: 13 lbs
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.