1000 ml Heated Hooper Piston Fillers - 9997C20
Filling range: 6.76 - 33.81 oz (200-1000 ml). Approximate speed: 8-14 pcs/min (depending on operator speed, product density, draw length, a fill speed, among others). Suitable to fill low to high-density liquids (0 - 10,000 cp). Heated hopper. All parts in contact with product are food grade (SS 316). Stainless steel construction. Rugged rotary valve system design. Fully pneumatic operation. Nitrile O-ring system. Adjustable volumetric piston system with numeric reference display. Piston feed speed adjustment. No-drip option included and Installed. Extremely accurate (1%). Extremely easy to clean and maintain. Sanitary stainless steel quick disconnect fittings. Extremely easy to operate. Quick connect/disconnect pneumatic fittings.
Master start/stop. Cycle reset button. Semi auto/continuous operation selector switch. Air pressure gauge. Air intake pressure adjustment. Piston volume adjust with numeric display.
Includes electro-mechanic industrial duty pedal. Includes parts kit. Flammable or explosive products should not be dispensed with this unit. Voltage: 110v / 50-60 Hz / 1Ph. Comes with a 90 day warranty.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.