1000 ml High Viscosity Piston Fillers - 9997C12
1000 ml High Viscosity Piston Fillers
Piston Fillers measure and dispense free flowing products - such as thin and/or moderately dense liquids - onto a container. Each machine is equipped with one or more volumetric pistons. Each fill/release cycle consists of an intake stroke, where the product is withdrawn from the container or hopper and taken into the product cylinder. The down stroke commences as soon as the product cylinder has reached its predetermined fill level. The piston pushes the product out of the cylinder and into the container. Approximate speed: 8-14 pcs/minute depending upon operator speed, product density, foaming characteristics, draw length, and fill speed. This item has a 30 day return period.
• Filling Range: 6.76 – 33.8 oz (200- 1000 ml)
• Suitable to fill low to mid-density liquids (0 – 10,000 cp)
• Maximum product temperature: 176 degrees F / 80 degrees C
• Stainless steel construction (SS 316)
• All parts in contact with product are food grade
• Rugged rotary valve system design
• Compressor: at least 25-gal capacity; pressure 90 PSI
• Fully pneumatic operation
• Fluoropolymer elastomer O-ring system
• Adjustable volumetric piston system with numeric reference display
• Piston feed speed adjustment
• No-drip option included, installed
• Accurate (+/- 0.5%)
• Easy to clean, maintain, and operate
• Sanitary stainless-steel quick disconnect fittings
• Quick connect/disconnect pneumatic fittings
• Includes electromechanical industrial duty pedal
• Parts kit included
• Boxed size: 66” x 40” x 24”
• Boxed weight: 140 lbs
• Machine size: 50” x 15” x 30”
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.