100 ml Low Viscosity Piston Fillers
Piston Fillers measure and dispense free flowing products - such as thin and/or moderately dense liquids - onto a container. Each machine is equipped with one or more volumetric pistons. Each fill/release cycle consists of an intake stroke, where the product is withdrawn from the container or hopper and taken into the product cylinder. The down stroke commences as soon as the product cylinder has reached its predetermined fill level. The piston pushes the product out of the cylinder and into the container. Approximate speed: 20-25 pcs/minute depending upon operator speed, product density, foaming characteristics, draw length, and fill speed. This item has a 30 day return period.
- Filling Range: 0.676 - 3.381 oz (20-100 ml).
- Suitable to fill low to mid-density liquids (0 – 3,000 cp)
- Maximum product temperature: 176 degrees F / 80 degrees C
- Stainless steel construction (SS 316)
- All parts in contact with product are food grade
- Rugged rotary valve system design
- Compressor: at least 25-gal capacity; pressure 90 PSI
- Fully pneumatic operation
- Fluoropolymer elastomer O-ring system
- Adjustable volumetric piston system with numeric reference display
- Piston feed speed adjustment
- No-drip option included, installed
- Accurate (+/- 0.5%)
- Easy to clean, maintain, and operate
- Sanitary stainless-steel quick disconnect fittings
- Quick connect/disconnect pneumatic fittings
- Includes electromechanical industrial duty pedal
- Parts kit included
- Boxed size: 29” x 16” x 17”
- Boxed weight: 90 lbs
- Machine size: 35” x 14” x 13”
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.