Metal Detectable Light Woven Foam Bandages - 9922P21
Item #: 9922P21
Refill your kit or keep extra bandages near by. Items are priced per pack.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 20 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Long Description Refill your kit or keep extra bandages near by. Items are priced per pack.<p><b>This product requires additional handling and should ship within 20 days.</b></p> Price Display Pack Quantity Per UOM 100 Material Type Foam Name Metal Detectable Light Woven Foam Bandages Description Bandage Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Metal Detectable Light Woven Foam Bandages | Freund Container Meta Description Refill your kit or keep extra bandages near by. Items are priced per pack. Search Keywords Blue Metal Detectable Foam Bandages - Freund Container Alt Image Name Metal Detectable Light Woven Foam Bandages Length 3 in Width 1 in Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /metal-detectable-light-woven-foam-bandages/ Drop Ship Y Grid_Material Type Foam Grid_Description Bandage Grid_Length 3 in Grid_Width 1 in Selection_Description Bandage Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 8.65
Item #: 9922P21