Wall-Mountable 3 Shelf Industrial First Aid Kit - 9909P13
Item #: 9909P13
Kits meet or exceed OSHA guidelines and ANSI Z308.1-1998 Standards. Metal cabinets have an integral handle and powder-coated finish. Kit is for up to 100 people. Kit Contains: Medi-wash 4 oz Antiseptic Spray 3 oz. Burn spray 3 oz. Antiseptic wipes 20S. Alcohol prep pads 50S. Triple antibiotic 25S. Ammonia inhalants. Water-Jel unit dose. 1" x 3" strips 100S. Cotton tip applicators 3" 15S. Adhesive tape tri-cut. 3" x 3" sterile gauze pads 25S. 7/8" x 3" flex fabric bandage 50S. Fingertips x-heavy 40S. Knuckle x-heavy 40S. bloods topper compress. 2" x 3" non-adherent pads 100S. Triangular bandage. Disposable latex gloves 4S. First aid handbook. Small boxed ice pack. 4.5" wire scissors. Disposable tweezers. Antacid 100S. Antacid 250S. M-F pain relief 250S. Eye-pads - bulk
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 3
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name Wall-Mountable 3 Shelf Industrial First Aid Kit Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Wall-Mountable Industrial First Aid Kit - 3 Shelf | Freund Container Meta Description Kits meet or exceed OSHA guidelines and ANSI Z308.1-1998 Standards. Search Keywords Wall-Mountable First Aid Kit - Freund Container Alt Image Name Wall-Mountable 3 Shelf Industrial First Aid Kit Width 15.3 in Depth 5.8 in Height 16.3 in Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /9909p13-wall-mountable-3-shelf-industrial-first-aid-kit/ Drop Ship N Grid_Width 15.3 in Grid_Depth 5.8 in Grid_Height 16.3 in Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 130.37
Item #: 9909P13