Burn Relief Kit - 9901P13
Item #: 9901P13
Includes 52 pieces: burn dressings and gels, instant cold compress, non-stick pads, bandages, rescue blanket and much more. Kit includes (Quantity | Description | Size): Qty 16 | Certi-Strips - Plastic - ANSI | 1"x 3" Qty 6 | Certi-Strips - Plastic - Extra Large | 2" x 3" Qty 1 | Certi-Gauze Bandage Compress | 4" Qty 1 | Certi-Non-Stick Pad | 2" x 3" Qty 1 | Cold Pack - Certi Cool Junior | 5" x 7" Qty 1 | Rescue Blanket | 52" x 84" Qty 6 | Certi-Burn Gel | 1/8 oz Qty 1 | Water jel Burn Dressing | 2" x 6" Qty 1 | Water jel Burn Dressing | 4" x 4" Qty 1 | Water Jel Burn Dressing | 4" x 16" Qty 1 | Certi-Tape - ANSI | 1/2" x 2-1/2 yd Qty 2 Pair | Gloves - Nitrile - ANSI | Large Qty 1 | First Aid Facts Guide Card
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Price Each 1 Quantity Per UOM 1 Name Burn Relief Kit Description Burn Relief Kit Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Burn Relief Kit | Freund Container Meta Description Includes 52 pieces: burn dressings and gels, instant cold compress, non-stick pads, bandages, rescue blanket and much more. Meta Keywords Burn Relief Kit Search Keywords 9901P13, OSHA, OSHA Compliant, OSHA compliance, ANSI compliant, ANSI compliance, Alt Image Name Burn Relief Kit Length 10 in Width 7 in Depth 3 in Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /9901p13-burn-relief-kit/ Drop Ship N Grid_Description Burn Relief Kit Grid_Length 10 in Grid_Width 7 in Grid_Depth 3 in Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 42.07
Item #: 9901P13