Kleenguard Disposable Protective Lab Coat (L) - 9833P16LG
Item #: 9833P16LG
Perfect when you need protection from dirt, grime, gels, and splashes in a particular place. KleenGuard's protection level varies by grade: A10 is basic protection, A40 is advanced protection. Lab Coats meet NFPA for anti-static materials. Lab Coats are available in one length that typically falls between the thigh and knee. Clothing is white in color.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Case Qty 30 Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name Kleenguard Disposable Protective Lab Coat (L) Description KleenGuard Grade - A40 Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Kleenguard Disposable Protective Lab Coat (L) | Freund Container Meta Description Perfect when you need protection from dirt, grime, gels, and splashes in a particular place. Size Large Search Keywords Kleenguard Disposable Protective Clothing Freund Container Alt Image Name Kleenguard Disposable Protective Lab Coat (L) Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /kleenguard-disposable-protective-lab-coat/ Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 30 Grid_Description KleenGuard Grade - A40 Grid_Size Large Selection_Size Large Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 5.61
Item #: 9833P16LG