96 oz Natural HDPE Graduated Flex Spout Containers - 1219T17
Item #: 1219T17
Graduated side markings make these containers a must have where filling takes place. Containers feature a spout that can be screwed into place or removed when not needed. Containers are constructed of durable and crack-resistant HDPE. Side graduations are given in quart and liter measurements.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 8
Active on Web Active Case Qty 12 Header 2 <H2> Dia 5in x H 11.3in Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type HDPE Name 96 oz Natural HDPE Graduated Flex Spout Containers Capacity 96 oz (2839 ml) Color Natural Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 96 oz Natural HDPE Graduated Flex Spout Containers | Freund Container Meta Description Graduated side markings make these containers a must have where filling takes place. Alt Image Name 96 oz Natural HDPE Graduated Flex Spout Containers Diameter 5 in Spout Length 13 Height 11.3 in BPA Free Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /hdpe-plastic-flex-spout-measuring-containers/ Color Family Natural Std Capacity in Oz. 96 Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 12 Grid_Material Type HDPE Grid_Capacity 96 oz (2839 ml) Grid_Color Natural Grid_Diameter 5 in Grid_Spout Length 13 Grid_Height 11.3 in Icon_BPA Free Y Selection_Capacity 96 oz (2839 ml) Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 11 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 12.16 Pricing Break 1 Sale Price 9.56 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 12 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 11.15 Pricing Break 2 Sale Price 8.92
Item #: 1219T17