1 Year Extended Warranty for LX900 Label Printer - 90197
On LX810 and most other competitive printers, 4 x 3 labels with good print quality usually take about 60 seconds each to print. This yields approximately 60 labels per hour. On LX900, the exact same label prints in just 3.8 seconds - more than 900 labels per hour! At these blazing print speeds, producing even thousands of labels at a time is now practical. This opens up lots of new applications for you to sell color inkjet label printers. Incredibly fast print speeds - up to 4.5 (114mm) per second Separate ink tanks for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black - saves money on every label printed 4800 dpi print resolution - for near-perfect photos, the sharpest text and the most detailed graphics and bar codes New print monitor software - graphically shows you how much ink remains, calculates job cost per label and more Color droplet size is just 4 pL and black is 5.5 pL - the smallest available on an industrial-grade color label printer. Max Print Width: 8" Print Speeds: Draft Mode: 4.5 per second Normal Mode: 1.8 per secondhigh Quality Mode: 0.8 per second. When you purchase The LX900 High-Resolution Label Printer from Freund you will receive...1 dye-based black and separate cyan, magenta and yellow ink cartridges NiceLabel SE Primera Edition design software Printer Drivers for Windows® XP/Vista® /7 and Mac® OS X 10.5 or higher Starter roll of 6" x 4" Tuff-Coat High-Gloss Inkjet Label Stock USB 2.0 cable and instructions. Additional sizes of the LX900 Tuffcoat High-Gloss White and Clear Labels also available.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.