4000 lbLow Profile General Duty Pallet Trucks - 8334M01
Item #: 8334M01
The Low Profile Pallet Truck enters pallets from all four sides. All steel frame is reinforced to handle 4,000 lb. capacity loads. Individual fork width is 6-3/4" wide. Wide loop control handle with lift, neutral, and lower functions provides fingertip control. Lifetime lubricated bearings. Hydraulic system has hard chrome plated pump piston with polyurethane seals. Suspension system has a heavy-duty thrust bearing. Complete with adjustable push rods, polyurethane wheels, steel load rollers and red powder coated finish. Usually ships in 2-3 business days.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 10 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type Steel Name 4000 lbLow Profile General Duty Pallet Trucks Color Red Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 4,000 lb Pallet Trucks - General Duty | Freund Container & Supply | Freund Meta Description The Low Profile Pallet Truck enters pallets from all four sides. Alt Image Name 4000 lb.Low Profile General Duty Pallet Trucks Length 61 in Width 20.5 in Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyUyfcSDwJw Height 61 in Max Load 4000 lbs Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /8334m01-4000-lb-low-profile-general-duty-pallet-trucks/ Color Family Red Drop Ship Y Grid_Material Type Steel Grid_Color Red Grid_Length 61 in Grid_Width 20.5 in Grid_Height 61 in Grid_Max Load 4000 lbs Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 1875.00
Item #: 8334M01