9 oz Clear Glass Square Jars (Gold Metal Lug Cap) - 8019B15
Also known as the London Rectangle, these clear glass square jars will give your product a fresh new look on the shelf. The square design offers four panels for labeling, leaving ample space for customers to see the quality product housed inside. Fill these stylish jars with gourmet foods such as jams, jellies, mustards and spreads or as a stylish container for handmade bath salts and scrubs. These square jars feature a lug finish. A lug finish consists of several tapered ridges designed to mate and require only a partial turn to seal the cap.
Gold Metal Lug Cap Included
These lug caps have an acid-resistant liner that is ideal for tomato-based recipes and other acidic foods. The liner draws a vacuum on any lug-finish jar.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.