Aluminum Semi-Automatic Closers for 16 gal Pails - 7650T71
Aluminum Semi-Automatic Closers for 16 gal Pails
The semi-automatic lug type closing tool is air operated with a two-hand control unit for operator safety. This aluminum alloy semi-automatic closer is intended for closing light gauge (26-28) pails when sparking is not a concern.
Setting Head Height
- Connect the air lines and set the air pressure at 15 PSI. The head will automatically raise.
- With the head in the raised position, raise and lower the air cylinder bracket so the pail can slide under the head with about ¾” clearance.
- With a pail and lug cover under the head, disconnect air line, the head will lower onto the pail.
- Tighten the cylinder mounting bracket and set pail stop to pail.
- Connect the air line, raise air pressure to 80 psi and engage the two-hand control unit to start the crimping cycle.
- Normal operating pressure for steel lug covers is 80 – 100 psi depending on pail diameter and gauge of the pail and cover.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 28 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.