Brass Manual Lug Type Closer for 1 gal Pails - 7650T01
Item #: 7650T01
Putting a lid on your applications should be hassle free, which is why Freund offers you a variety of Hand-Operated Closing Tools. Our Manual Lug Cover Pail Closers allow you to close eight cover lugs at once, saving time and money. Features "positive closing control" for uniform clinching pressure. Non-sparking brass base designed for closing pails that contain a flammable product. 6.5" diameter. Lug closing tool works with one gallon pails. For 24 gauge pails and covers. Requires a sample pail and two lids are sent for testing to ensure that the crimper will work and maintain UN standards.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 28 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type Brass Name Brass Manual Lug Type Closer for 1 gal Pails Description 1 gal/8 LUGs Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Brass Manual Lug Type Closer for 1 gal Pails | Freund Container Meta Description Putting a lid on your applications should be hassle free. Search Keywords Open Head Pail Crimpers - Freund Container & Supply Alt Image Name Brass Manual Lug Type Closer for 1 gal Pails Diameter 6.5 in Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /manual-lug-type-pail-closers/ Drop Ship Y Grid_Material Type Brass Grid_Description 1 gal/8 LUGs Grid_Diameter 6.5 in Selection_Material Type Brass Selection_Description 1 gal/8 LUGs Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 5 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 1285.71 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 6 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 1125.00
Item #: 7650T01