Reike Tent Plug for 1966 5 gal Metal Can - 7562
Item #: 7562
5-Gallon Space-Saver Cans provide the right volume, dispensability and space efficiency to your larger volume packaging needs. Fill them with huge quantities of plant food, solvents, and other bulk items. Rieke spouts pull-up for easy dispensing of contents. Cans are recommended for industrial and commercial storage applications, not retail packaging. Cans are constructed of 26 gauge tin-plated metal with large side panels that are subject to minor dents and scratches - cans may not arrive cosmetically perfect. Plugs are sold separately.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 75
Active on Web Active Case Qty 5000 Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name Reike Tent Plug for 1966 5 gal Metal Can Description Push-in PLUG Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Reike Tent Plug for 1966 5 gal Metal Can| Freund Container & Supply Meta Description Reike Tent Plug for 1966 5 gal Metal Can Alt Image Name Reike Tent Plug for 1966 5 gal Metal Can Cap Style Plug FDA Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Has Accessories Y Canonical Tag /7562-reike-tent-plug-for-1966-5-gal-metal-can/ Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 5000 Grid_Description Push-in PLUG Grid_Cap Style Plug Icon_FDA Y Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 4999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price .56 Pricing Break 1 Sale Price .33 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 5000 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price .44 Pricing Break 2 Sale Price .30 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 10000 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price .36 Pricing Break 3 Sale Price .28
Item #: 7562