4G Packaging Systems For Glass Bottles - 743UN
Item #: 743UN
This 4G packaging system for glass bottles comes assembled with (1) 4 liter glass bottle, (1) 38mm phenolic cap with Teflon liner, (1) Thermosafe bottle shipper (expanded polystyrene foam, absorbent material), polyethylene polybag with twist tie, corrugated carton with UN Markings UN4G/X9.2/S/YR, closure instructions, and tape. Bottle tested to 250 KPA.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 9
Active on Web Active Case Qty 1 Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Name 4G Packaging Systems For Glass Bottles Description One 4 L Glass Jug Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 4G Packaging Systems For Glass Bottles | Freund Container & Supply Meta Description TuffCoat High-Gloss labels are engineered to provide professional-looking labels when used with the highresolution-label-printer LX400 Printer. Alt Image Name 4G Packaging Systems For Glass Bottles UN Markings Liquid UN4G/X9.2/S Dishwasher Safe Y FDA Y Made In USA Y Recyclable Y UN_Rated Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /743un-4g-packaging-systems-for-glass-bottles/ Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 1 Grid_Description One 4 L Glass Jug Grid_UN Markings Liquid UN4G/X9.2/S Icon_Dishwasher Safe Y Icon_FDA Y Icon_Made In USA Y Icon_Recyclable Y Icon_UN_Rated Y Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 5 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 64.73 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 6 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 59.34 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 10 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price 54.77
Item #: 743UN