Ball 24 oz Wide Mouth Mason Jars (Silver Vacuum Seal Lid) - 6788B25
Made in the USA for the past 125 years, Ball Mason Jars are ideal for fresh preserving recipes such as salsas, syrups, sauces, fruits and vegetables. Ball’s famous glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative décor and gift giving.
This Wide Mouth, pint and a half sized jar is ideal for storing asparagus, pickles, sauces, soups and stews. Ball Wide Mouth Mason Jars have an opening 20% larger than the standard Regular Mouth jars, making them easy to fill with whole fruits and vegetables, or anything that needs a large mouth to make filling easier. Freezer safe. When filling freezer safe jars, leave 1/2 inch headspace to allow for food expansion during freezing.
Ball knows that when canning, a quality seal is necessary to preserve your food properly. They use a custom sealing compound to give the lid the quality seal their jars are known for. Each lid is treated with an underside coating so that natural acids in your food will not react with the lid. Jars and lids included.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.