18-400 White PP Flat Screw Top Caps - 6600C26
Item #: 6600C26
White polypropylene screw cap is conveniently ribbed for easy handling with a clear surface for writing on cap. PTFE faced foamed polyethylene liner offers excellent chemical resistance. Polyethylene foam provides compressibility and sealing properties. Extremely chemical resistant and good for high purity chemicals, strong acids, and solvents. Also, excellent for environmental samples, pharmaceuticals and diagnostic reagents.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 88
Active on Web Active Case Qty 144 Header 2 <H2> Includes a PTFE Foam Liner Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Why Choose Writing surface on cap. PTFE liner ideal for environmental samples, pharmaceuticals and diagnostic reagent. Material Type PP Name 18-400 White PP Flat Screw Top Caps Color White Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 18-400 White PP Plastic Flat Screw Top Caps (PTFE Foam Liner) | Freund Container Meta Description White polypropylene screw cap is conveniently ribbed for easy handling with a clear surface for writing on cap. Cap Size 18-400 Alt Image Name 18-400 White PP Flat Screw Top Caps Cap Style Continuous Thread - PP Lining PTFE/Foamed PE Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Has Accessories Y Canonical Tag /pp-plastic-screw-top-caps/ Color Family White Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 144 Grid_Material Type PP Grid_Color White Grid_Cap Size 18-400 Grid_Cap Style Continuous Thread - PP Grid_Lining PTFE/Foamed PE Selection_Color White Selection_Cap Size 18-400 Selection_Lining PTFE/Foamed PE Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 143 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price .48 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 144 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 287 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price .43 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 288 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price .35
Item #: 6600C26