0.12 oz LDPE Graduated Sterile Transfer Pipettes - 6110C22
Item #: 6110C22
Transfer Pipettes are sterile and come individually packaged. Graduations every 0.5 ml from 0.5 to 3 ml.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 7074
Active on Web Active Case Qty 1000 Include in Search Yes Long Description Transfer Pipettes are sterile and come individually packaged. Graduations every 0.5 ml from 0.5 to 3 ml. Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type LDPE Name 0.12 oz LDPE Graduated Sterile Transfer Pipettes Description Graduated. Individually Packed. Capacity 0.12 oz (3.5 ml) Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 0.12 oz LDPE Plastic Graduated Sterile Transfer Pipettes | Freund Container Meta Description Transfer Pipettes are sterile and come individually packaged. Search Keywords Sterile Transfer PiPETtes - Freund Container Alt Image Name 0.12 oz LDPE Graduated Sterile Transfer Pipettes Length 6.1 in Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /ldpe-sterile-transfer-pipettes/ Std Capacity in Oz. 0.12 Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 1000 Grid_Material Type LDPE Grid_Description Graduated. Individually Packed. Grid_Capacity 0.12 oz (3.5 ml) Grid_Length 6.1 in Selection_Capacity 0.12 oz (3.5 ml) Selection_Description Graduated. Individually Packed. Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price .17 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 1000 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 1999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price .13 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 2000 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price .11
Item #: 6110C22