28 mm Natural Snap On Orifice Reducer - 6047
Item #: 6047
For use with plastic bottles. Compatible only with glass bottles that have a fitment finish; testing the bottle and reducer is recommended.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 28721
Active on Web Active Case Qty 15000 Header 2 <H2> 0.25in Orifice Opening Include in Search Yes Long Description <strong>For use with plastic bottles. Compatible only with glass bottles that have a fitment finish; testing the bottle and reducer is recommended.</strong> Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Technical Drawing 6047.pdf Why Choose Orifice reducers control the flow of liquid being dispensed from a bottle. Often paired with containers such as hot sauce bottles. Material Type LDPE Name 28 mm Natural Snap On Orifice Reducer Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 Orifice 0.25 in PageTitle Snap On Orifice Reducer - Wholesale & Bulk Pricing | Freund Container & Supply Meta Description Freund Containers suppliers of glass, metal and plastic jars, bottles and containers with lids for manufacturing and hobby use. Cap Size 28 mm Search Keywords 6047, natural, orifice, reducers, natural reducers, orifice reducers, natural orifice reducers Alt Image Name 28 mm Natural Snap On Orifice Reducer Cap Style Orifice Reducer FDA Y BPA Free Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /ldpe-snap-on-orifice-reducer/ Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 15000 Grid_Material Type LDPE Grid_Orifice 0.25 in Grid_Cap Size 28 mm Grid_Cap Style Orifice Reducer Icon_FDA Y Icon_BPA Free Y Selection_Cap Size 28 mm Selection_Orifice 0.25 in Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 14999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price .05 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 15000 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 29999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price .04 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 30000 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price .03
Item #: 6047