24 mm Natural LDPE Snap On Orifice Reducer - 6044C40
Item #: 6044C40
The 24 mm Natural LDPE Snap On Orifice Reducer easily snaps onto the opening of a bottle, allowing a small amount of product to pass through. This orifice reducer is great for dispensing many liquid products such as inks, dyes, food coloring and more. For use with plastic bottles. Compatible only with glass bottles that have a fitment finish; testing the bottle and reducer is recommended.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 1178
Active on Web Active Case Qty 11000 Include in Search Yes Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Why Choose Snaps onto the opening of a bottle, allowing a small amount of product to pass through. For use with plastic bottles. Compatible only with glass bottles that have a fitment finish. Material Type LDPE Name 24 mm Natural LDPE Snap On Orifice Reducer Color Natural Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 Orifice 0.21 in PageTitle 24 mm Natural LDPE Snap On Orifice Reducer | Freund Container Meta Description Buy 24 mm LDPE Snap On Orifice Reducers. Great for dispensing small amounts of liquid products such as inks, dyes, food colorings and more. Cap Size 24 mm Alt Image Name 24 mm Natural LDPE Snap On Orifice Reducer Cap Style Orifice Reducer Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Has Accessories Y Canonical Tag /ldpe-snap-on-orifice-reducer/ Color Family Natural Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 11000 Grid_Material Type LDPE Grid_Color Natural Grid_Orifice 0.21 in Grid_Cap Size 24 mm Grid_Cap Style Orifice Reducer Selection_Cap Size 24 mm Selection_Orifice 0.21 in Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 10999 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price .07 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 11000 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 21999 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price .06 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 22000 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price .05
Item #: 6044C40