14 oz Clear Glass Decanters (Gold Metal Lug Cap) - 6001B33
14 oz Clear Glass Decanters
Our clear glass decanter bottles are perfect for chilled beverages such as cold press juice and cold brew coffee and even for sauces, salad dressings and marinades. These glass decanter bottles make labeling and handling simple. The sturdy wide base will keep it standing tall on the shelf and the faceted neck is sure to catch the customer 's eye. This glass decanter allows ample space for labeling. These decanters have a lug finish. A lug finish consists of several tapered ridges designed to mate and require only a partial turn to seal the cap. The included gold metal lug caps have an plastisol liner that draws a vacuum on any lug-finish jars.
Decanter can be hot filled up to 190-200 degrees F. Included cap is designed for hot fill steam application in which steam heats the jar and creates the vacuum. Recommended product fill temperature for this cap is >185 degrees F. Included cap is NOT recommended for water bath filling.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.