Corrugated Edge Protectors - 5340G07
Item #: 5340G07
Protect package edges caused by tight strapping. Stabilize strapped or stretched-wrapped loads and add extra support for double-stacked pallets.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 5 days.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Active on Web Active Case Qty 125 Header 2 <H2> L 2in x W 2in x H 36in Include in Search Yes Long Description Protect package edges caused by tight strapping. Stabalize strapped or stretched-wrapped loads and add exra support for double-stacked pallets.<p><b>This product requires additional handling and should ship within 5 days.</b></p> Price Display Case Quantity Per UOM 125 Name Corrugated Edge Protectors Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle Corrugated Edge Protectors - Case Quantities | Freund Container & Supply Meta Description Protect package edges caused by tight strapping. Search Keywords CORRUGATED EDGE PROTECTORS - Case Quantities Alt Image Name Corrugated Edge Protectors Width 2 in Depth 2 in Height 36 in Thickness 0.12 in Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Canonical Tag /2in-x-2in-corrugated-edge-protectors/ Drop Ship Y Grid_Case Qty 125 Grid_Width 2 in Grid_Depth 2 in Grid_Height 36 in Grid_Thickness 0.12 in Selection_Thickness 0.12 in Selection_Height 36 in Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 4 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price 67.42 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 5 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 9 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price 61.29 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 10 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price 56.18
Item #: 5340G07