5 ml Sterile Cryogenic Vials, Internal Thread - 1672B60
Our plastic sterile cryogenic vials include an unrivaled cap seal that exceeds DOT and IATA regulations, ensuring ultimate protection of samples during transportation and demanding freeze-thaw handling. Exacting round bottom cryogenic vial allows for up to 17,000 MAX RCF (xG). Lot certified RNase/DNase and Endotoxin Free provide assurance of product integrity. Internal threaded screw cap can be easily removed with one hand. Vials feature rounded bottoms, a 13mm special internal thread neck finish, graduations, and a white writing patch. Made from low binding, cryogenic grade virgin polypropylene. Colored cap options allow for color coding products. Additional vial/cap color combinations sold separately.
Additional Product Information:
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.