0.5 oz Cobalt Blue Glass Boston Round Bottles (Black Phenolic Cap) - 4998B31
A classic bottle shape in the packaging industry, the Boston Round Bottle (also known as a Winchester Bottle), can hold almost any liquid or solid. Traditionally used for pharmaceutical, chemical and laboratory applications, popular uses break the mold and extend across most markets today. Boston Round Bottles have a narrow neck size when compared to other container types, making them the ideal bottle shape for a variety of closure styles. Cobalt blue glass is appreciated for its bright and appealing color. The blue shade of this glass is obtained by using cobalt oxide.
Includes Phenolic PolyCone Lined Caps
Phenolic lids are chemically inert, have a high heat tolerance and are commonly used in laboratories for their durability and safety. These phenolic caps include polyethylene cone liners which provide added room for volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and other highly unstable substances with high vapor content to expand and contract as needed.
Bottles are packed in reusable reshipper cartons with internal corrugated dividers that protect from damage during storage and shipping.
(Sunburst Item: CB12POLY-48)
Additional Product Information:
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.