28 mm White PP Child-resistant Sensocaps (Foam Liner) - 4833C03
Item #: 4833C03
Durability, security, and professional style giving your customer confidence in their purchase. Cap includes image on top with instructions to opening Child-resistant closure.
Additional Product Information:
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA approved materials (FDA does not approve specific items, just materials of construction). Visit www.fda.gov for more information.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Product provides protection from damaging ultraviolet rays and the decaying effects it can have on sensitive materials.
Current Stock: 6091
Active on Web Active Case Qty 1900 Header 2 <H2> Includes a Polyethylene Foam Liner Include in Search No Long Description Durability, security, and professional style giving your customer confidence in their purchase. Cap includes image on top with instructions to opening Child-resistant closure. FDA Approved. BPA Free. Pallet Qty 38000 Price Display Each Quantity Per UOM 1 Material Type PP Name 28 mm White PP Child-resistant Sensocaps (Foam Liner) Color White Activate Date 0001-01-01-00.00.00.000000 PageTitle 28 mm White PP Child Resistant, Tamper Evident Sensocaps w/ Foam Liner Meta Description Durability, security, and professional style giving your customer confidence in their purchase. Cap Size 28 mm Search Keywords 4833C03, Alt Image Name 28 mm White PP Child-resistant Sensocaps (Foam Liner) Cap Style Continuous Thread - Child Resistant Lining Foam FDA Y BPA Free Y Child Resistant Y Qty Available <font color = red>0</font> Has Accessories Y Canonical Tag /4833c03-28-mm-white-pp-child-resistant-sensocaps-foam-liner/ Color Family White Drop Ship N Grid_Case Qty 1900 Grid_Pallet Qty 38000 Grid_Material Type PP Grid_Color White Grid_Cap Size 28 mm Grid_Cap Style Continuous Thread - Child Resistant Grid_Lining Foam Icon_FDA Y Icon_BPA Free Y Icon_Child Resistant Y Pricing Break 1 Min Quantity 1 Pricing Break 1 Max Quantity 1899 Pricing Break 1 Regular Price .43 Pricing Break 2 Min Quantity 1900 Pricing Break 2 Max Quantity 3799 Pricing Break 2 Regular Price .32 Pricing Break 3 Min Quantity 3800 Pricing Break 3 Max Quantity 9999999 Pricing Break 3 Regular Price .26
Item #: 4833C03