16 oz PVC Coated Amber Glass Boston Round Bottles (Cap Not Included) - 4771B05-BABR
A classic bottle shape in the packaging industry, the Boston Round Bottle (also known as a Winchester Bottle), can hold almost any liquid or solid. Traditionally used for pharmaceutical, chemical and laboratory applications, popular uses break the mold and extend across most markets today. Boston Round Bottles have a narrow neck size when compared to other container types, making them the ideal bottle shape for a variety of closure styles. PVC Safety Coating prevents damage during minor drops and can help keep the contents inside from leaking out in the event of breakage. Additionally, the PVC coating on these Boston Round Bottles (also known as Safety Glass Bottles) provide superior grip for users.
Amber glass provides UV filtering properties perfect for protecting light-sensitive materials.
Bottles are packed in reusable reshipper cartons with internal corrugated dividers that protect from damage during storage and shipping.
Additional Product Information:
- Product is BPA Free: no Phthalates and no Bisphenol-A. Non-Toxic Plastic.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Product is safe for storing in freezer. Prolonged freezing temperatures won't damage container.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- Product is manufactured in USA.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.